If you’re buying Clocks & Colours we recommend wearing multiple rings. In fact the Clocks & Colours collections have been designed this way for maximum effect. Take a look at some of the model images within the collections on our site.
Try measuring your pinky finger first – the Tortuga, Bucko, Captain or Bombs Away ring are perfect for your little finger. These amongst others have been specifically designed to show off the insane detailing on the sides. Once you’ve sorted your pinky ring choose another finger on the same hand.. it doesn’t matter which, they all look great when worn together.
Ring Sizing Options
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the ‘Read Size Here’ line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the ‘Read Size Here’ line.
- Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the chart above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the ‘Read Size Here’ and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
- The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your ring size.